Re-opening of Tennis Courts & Lawn Bowls Green
In compliance with latest Government restrictions, the following measures will be effective from Thursday 4 February 2021:
- A person must wear a face mask at all times within the Club premises except when consuming food/drink at the table or during exercise
- Anyone visiting the Club must accept body temperature check and fill in Health Declaration Form, or use the “LeaveHomeSafe” Mobile App. Use of “LeaveHomeSafe” Mobile App is mandatory for Sports Users (please present screen to staff)
- Please refer to Annex for Club facilities opening hours
- F&B: Max. 2 persons per table, 50% seating, minimum 1.5m between tables. Max. 4 persons for group booking
- Bar: Service suspended
- Tennis Courts, Lawn Bowls Green: All participants must use the “LeaveHomeSafe” Mobile App upon arrival at Club. Members & authorized coaching/competition only. Maximum 4 persons in court/rink and sub-group of 2 persons, at least 1.5m between sub-groups. No spectators allowed.
**Please refer to Annex for more details**
- Training Pitch: Service suspended
- Badminton/Table Tennis Hall: Service suspended
- Gymnasium: Service suspended
- Mahjong/Card Room: Service suspended
- Shower booths: No sharing of personal items
We thank you for your continued co-operation and we will keep you updated for any changes.
Please click HERE for Annex (PDF file, 37KB)