1. The Government recently announced lowering of the applicable age of Vaccine Pass to 5 and adjustment of the vaccine requirements applicable to persons aged 12 or above. To comply with the latest regulations, the following arrangements will be implemented for entry to the Club.
Children aged 5 to 11 Years
2. Starting from 30 September 2022, children aged 5 to 11 years must have received the first dose within the previous 90 days in order to enter the Club.
3. Starting from 30 November 2022, all children aged 5 to 11 must have received the second dose.
4. Considering that children may not possess a smart mobile phone for displaying their Vaccine Pass QR code, children or their family members may bring along and present a paper record printed with the QR code or present a photo of the QR code saved in a mobile phone for the purpose of fulfilling the Vaccine Pass requirement.
5. Parents may also add their children as “My Family Member” in the eHealth mobile application so that they can retrieve and present their own Vaccine Pass as well as that of their children at the same time.
6. In addition, a new function will be added to the “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile application later to allow parents to save their own Vaccine Pass and that of their children to make for easier checking.
Persons Aged 12 Years or Above
7. Starting from 30 September 2022, the grace period for those aged 12 or above to receive the third dose will be shortened from the original six months to five months after their second dose. For those who have received the second dose within five months, their Vaccine Pass is still valid,
but they must receive the third dose within five months after receiving the second dose (instead of the original six months) in order to continue usinf the Vaccine Pass afterwards.
7. Starting from 30 November 2022, those aged 12 or above are required to have received the third dose so as to meet the vaccination requirements under the Vaccine Pass.
8. There is change to the vaccine requirements for recovered persons aged 12 or above.
We look forward to your co-operation and understanding of the situation.