Facts about IRC
- CLUB NAME: INDIAN RECREATION CLUB
- ESTABLISHED: 1917
- ADDRESS: 63 Caroline Hill Road, Sookunpoo Valley, Hong Kong.
- TELEPHONE:  2576 6583
- FAX NO.:  2890 3213
- E-MAIL: email@example.com
- WEBSITE: indianrecreationclub.com
- MEMBERSHIP: Open to all Nationalities
- OPERATING HOURS: All games facilities of the Club, from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- PARKING: Only two Car Park spaces are available and for Members only. A nominal charge is levied.
- SPORTS FACILITIES: Card Rooms, Gymnasium, Badminton Court, Tennis Courts, Lawn Bowls Green, Multi-purpose Artificial Turf Pitch for Soccer, Hockey and Cricket training.
- FUNCTION HALL: The Badminton Court serves as a Function Hall as well. Accommodates 120 persons for sit-down dinner, more for cocktails.
- BAR & DINING ROOM: A wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks is available. Indian and Chinese Cuisine.
- LAWN: Accommodates up to 1,500 people. Venue for parties,BBQ, etc.