Green Usage & Ticket System from 2 Dec
In view of the latest Government restrictions and in turn the limited rink quota, following measures will be effective from Wed 2 December to Tue 15 December (inclusive):
- Max. 4 players per rink, no more than 2 persons per sub-group and at least 1.5m between groups.
- While mask is not compulsory for outdoor sports, players are highly recommended to wear a face mask at all times.
- Green sessions will be 1.5 hours each:
Tue & Wed – 13:00-14:30, 14:30-16:00, 16:00-17:30
Thu – 14:00-15:30, 15:30-17:00, 17:00-18:30 and so on.
Sat & Sun – 12:00-13:30, 13:30-15:00, 15:00-16:30
Ticket System will be in effect, namely:
- Ticket will be distributed 1 hour before session commencement, i.e. 12:00 for 13:00 session and so on.
- Upon arrival, bowler should register for a numbered Ticket at the General Office at Main Entrance.
- Each bowler can register for one (1) ticket for current session only.
- The bowler should then proceed to the Green, put down his/her name on the reservation chart along with his/her Ticket.
- Bowlers without a valid Ticket cannot play.
- When finished playing, bowler has to return the Ticket to General Office/collection box at Main Entrance.
Thank you for your attention. Your full co-operation will be much appreciated.