Ticket System for Lawn Bowls Green
It has come to our attention that the Reservation-in-Person rule announced in May is not observed. To avoid dispute, a Ticket System will be effective from Saturday 5 September 2020:
- Upon arrival, bowler should register for a numbered Ticket at the General Office at Main Entrance.
- Each bowler can register for one (1) ticket for current session only.
- The bowler should then proceed to the Green, put down his/her name on the reservation chart along with his/her Ticket.
- Bowlers without a valid Ticket cannot play.
- When finished playing, bowler has to return the Ticket to General Office/collection box at Main Entrance.
Bowlers are reminded to sign the Pitch Usage Record at Main Entrance as well.
Link to past circular on 2-hour session and Reservation-in-Person arrangement is listed below for your reference:
(note: for reference on 2-hour session rule only, green opening hours are not affected; please refer to notice on 3 Sep for details on opening hours)
Thank you for your attention. Your full co-operation will be much appreciated.