Prevention Measures from 16 Oct onwards
As per Government requirement, the following measures will remain effective from till Thursday 22 October 2020 (inclusive):
- A person must wear a face mask at any time within the Club premises except when eating/drinking or during exercise
- Anyone visiting the Club must accept body temperature check and fill in Health Declaration Form
- (Subject to Government restrictions) F&B will open till 22:30.
- F&B: Max. 4 persons per table, minimum 1.5m between tables.
- Bar: Max. 2 persons per table, minimum 1.5m between tables.
- Tennis Courts, Lawn Bowls Green, Petanque field: Members & authorized coaching/competition only. For group with more than 4 persons, must be in sub-group of 4 with at least 1.5m in between.
- Training Pitch: Members & authorized coaching only. For group with more than 4 persons, must be in sub-group of 4 with at least 1.5m in between. For team sports, max. number of persons per group is subject to rules and regulations of respective sports (e.g. football=22 persons). Players should maintain social distance of 1.5m wherever applicable.
- Badminton/Table Tennis Hall: Members only. Max. 4 persons at a time.
- Gymnasium: Members only. Max. 4 persons at a time and social distance of 1.5m to be maintained.
- Mahjong/Card Room: Must have mask on at all times. No eating or drinking. For group more than 4, partition between tables must be used. Reservation Only, no room sharing.
- Shower booths: No sharing of personal items.
We thank you for your continued co-operation and we will keep you updated for any changes.