Prevention Measures from 28 January onwards
In compliance with latest Government restrictions, the following measures will remain effective till Wednesday 3 February 2021 (inclusive):
- A person must wear a face mask at all times within the Club premises except when consuming food/drink at the table.
- Anyone visiting the Club must accept body temperature check and fill in Health Declaration Form.
- Club premises: Opens at 09:00-20:00.
- F&B: Dine-in available at 11:00-18:00. Takeaway Only at 18:00-20:00.
Last Order: Dine-in – 17:15 for food items
17:30 for drinks
Takeaway – 19:30
Max. 2 persons per table, 50% seating, minimum 1.5m between tables. Max. 4 persons for group booking.
- Bar: Service suspended.
- Indoor & Outdoor sports facilities: Service suspended.
- Gymnasium: Service suspended.
- Mahjong/Card Room: Service suspended.
- Meeting Room: Mask must be worn at all times. No eating or drinking. Max. 7 persons and at least 1.5m between tables.
- Shower booths: No sharing of personal items.
We thank you for your continued co-operation and we will keep you updated for any changes.