Prevention Measures from 26 November onwards
In view of latest Government restrictions, the following measures will be effective from Thursday 26 November till Monday 2 December 2020 (inclusive):
- A person must wear a face mask at all times within the Club premises except when consuming food/drink at the table or during exercise.
- Anyone visiting the Club must accept body temperature check and fill in Health Declaration Form.
- F&B: Max. 4 persons per table, 50% seating, minimum 1.5m between tables. Max. 4 persons for group booking.
- Bar: Service suspended.
- Tennis Courts, Lawn Bowls Green, Petanque field: Members & authorized coaching/competition only. For group with more than 4 persons, must be in sub-group of 4 with at least 1.5m in between.
- Training Pitch: Members & authorized coaching only. For group with more than 4 persons, must be in sub-group of 4 with at least 1.5m in between. For team sports training match, max. number of persons per group is subject to rules and regulations of respective sports (e.g. football=22 persons). Players should maintain social distance of 1.5m wherever applicable.
- Badminton/Table Tennis Hall: Members only. Max. 4 persons at a time.
- Gymnasium: Members only. Max. 4 persons at a time and social distance of 1.5m to be maintained.
- Mahjong/Card Room: Must have mask on at all times. No eating or drinking. For group more than 4, partition between tables must be used. Reservation Only, no room sharing.
- Shower booths: No sharing of personal items.
We thank you for your continued co-operation and we will keep you updated for any changes.