Prevention Measures from 2 December onwards
In view of latest Government restrictions, the following measures will be effective from Wednesday 2 December till Tuesday 15 December 2020 (inclusive):
- A person must wear a face mask at all times within the Club premises except when consuming food/drink at the table or during exercise outdoors.
- Anyone visiting the Club must accept body temperature check and fill in Health Declaration Form.
- F&B: Max. 2 persons per table, 50% seating, minimum 1.5m between tables. Max. 4 persons for group booking. F&B will close at 22:00 (Last Order: 21:15 for food items, 21:30 for drinks).
- Bar: Service suspended.
- Tennis Courts, Lawn Bowls Green, Petanque field: Members & authorized coaching/competition only. No spectators allowed. For group with more than 2 persons, must be in sub-group of 2 with at least 1.5m in between.
- Training Pitch:
Members & authorized coaching only. No spectators allowed. For group with more than 2 persons, must be in sub-group of 2 with at least 1.5m in between. Service suspended (updated 2 Dec)
- Badminton/Table Tennis Hall: Mask required at all times. Members only. Max. 2 persons at a time. No spectators allowed.
- Gymnasium: Mask required at all times. Members only. Max. 2 persons at a time.
- Mahjong/Card Room: Service suspended.
- Shower booths: No sharing of personal items.
We thank you for your continued co-operation and we will keep you updated for any changes.