Leisure & Sports Facilities Reopen
As per Government requirement, the following measures will be effective from Friday 11 September 2020 to Thursday 17 September 2020:
- A person must wear a face mask at any time within the Club premises except when eating/drinking or during exercise outdoors
- Anyone visiting the Club must accept body temperature check and fill in Health Declaration Form
- Club opening hours will be as follows:
|F&B area||11:00-22:00 (last order 21:30)|
|Tennis Courts, Training Pitch, Badminton/ Table Tennis Hall, Gymnasium||09:00-22:00|
|Petanque field||09:00-18:00 (Mon-Wed, Fri-Sun) |
|Lawn Bowls Green||14:00-18:00 (Tue-Wed)|
12:00-18:00 (Sat-Sun & PH)
- F&B: Max. 4 persons per table, minimum 1.5m between tables.
- Tennis Courts, Lawn Bowls Green, Petanque field: Members & authorized coaching/competition only. For group with more than 4 persons, must be in sub-group of 4 with at least 1.5m in between.
- Training Pitch: Members & authorized coaching only. For group with more than 4 persons, must be in sub-group of 4 with at least 1.5m in between.
- Badminton/Table Tennis Hall: Members only. Must have mask on at all times. Max. 4 persons at a time. No eating or drinking.
- Gymnasium: Members only. Must have mask on at all times. No eating or drinking. Max. 4 persons at a time.
- Mahjong Room: Must have mask on at all times. No eating or drinking. For group more than 4, partition between tables must be used. No room sharing.
- Shower booths: Alternate cubicles only. No sharing of personal items.
We thank you for your continued co-operation and we will keep you updated for any changes.