COVID-19: Further Extension of Precautionary Measures
In compliance with the Direction of the Secretary for Food and Health made under the Prevention and Control of Disease (Requirements and Directions) (Business and Premises) Regulations (Cap.599F), the following measures will remain effective till Thursday 7 May 2020:
- Member must wear a face mask at any time within the Club except when eating or drinking
- Anyone visiting the Club must accept body temperature check and fill in Health Declaration Form
- Bar area will remain closed
- Maximum 4 persons per table; minimum 1.5m between tables
- Members must order food with their alcoholic drinks and be served in patio, marquee or dining room
Thank you in advance for your full co-operation and understanding in this matter.