Facilities Open to Eligible Outside Bodies & Junior membership Scheme
INDIAN RECREATION CLUB
Conditions for Use of the Sports Facilities
1. All users must observe an appropriate standard of dress at all times in the Club premises. In this context, flip-flops (does not apply to ladies slippers) and singlets are not permitted where both entry and service will be refused by the Club staff.
2. Players must wear appropriate clothing for sports activities (no vests or singlets are allowed for men).
3. Appropriate footwear (clean rubber-soled sports shoes, football studded boots or moulded boots or hockey type moulded astro shoes) must be worn on the Training Pitch. Metal studs are not permitted.
4. Sports shoes without heals and with non-marking soles must be worn at all times on the tennis and badminton courts.
5. Only proper lawn bowls shoes or shoes with flat under-sole and no groove are allowed on the lawn bowls green.
6. Smoking is not permitted on any part of the Training Pitch, Tennis Courts, Badminton Court or Lawn Bowls Green.
7. Food and beverage (alcoholic or non-alcoholic, including drinking water) shall not be brought into the Club premises for consumption. Users may purchase food and beverage from the Club and settle payment by cash coupons available from the Manager’s Office.
8. No food or refreshment is permitted on the sports facilities. Water, however, may be
9. Food and beverage may be taken in the seating area provided on the lawn..
10. Users must not remove their footwear or rest their legs on the chairs/tables provided.
11. The club house patio and other areas of the club house are for use by members and their guests only. In the event of inclement weather, hirers of the outdoor facilities may use the patio as directed by the club staff. Care must be taken to ensure the passageway in the patio is not blocked or disturbance caused to members using the patio.
12. Players must not change on the grass area or the patio; they must use the Changing Rooms in the club house.
13. Soiled boots (or other soiled footwear) must not be worn in the Changing Rooms.
14. The washing of footwear in the showers or hand basins is not permitted.
15. Management reserves the right to cancel any booking for badminton if the badminton hall is required for a Club function or an outdoor social function affected by inclement weather. In such circumstances, Management will inform the hirer at the earliest convenience,
27 July 2013
You need Adobe Reader to open application forms. If you do not have the latest version of adobe, click on the below logo to download it for free !